- As the acorn nut is tightened, the square shank under the rounded head pulls into the hardware frame’s square hole. This prevents the bolt from turning.
- The carriage bolt’s smooth rounded head facilitates cleanability.
- The carriage bolt’s mobility allows it to always be on the hangers topside.
- The acorn nuts dome encases protruding threads.
- A unique installation trick is to temporarily apply tape over the carriage bolt’s head and hardware frame. The tape holds the carriage bolt in place until the acorn nut has been fastened. This procedure is used on elevated lines or in tight spaces.
- Besides the obvious of eliminating debris collecting exposed threads. The Process Hex Hanger’s limited loose parts and the one hand one tool fastening increase the speed of installation, it’s also the safer process.
Unique to Syntiro’s hangers, our patented riser/vertical line “Zero Puddle” feature eliminates topside flat surfaces, allowing liquid to drain to the hanger’s edge. The inserts/grommets are made of a high-temperature resistant FDA approved silicone. The PHH assemblies are offered as anchors and guides. A loose fit guide allows the tube to freely expand and contract during thermal cycling. The Process Hex Hanger’s hardware is available in type 304 stainless steel and types 316 stainless steel. These features validate the PHH’s compliance with ASME/BPE’s hygienic support systems requirements listed in section SD-22.214.171.124.
Process Hex Hanger